Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Facebook Page Disabled




By Kshell

I woke up this morning to do some work on my blog and come to find out that my blog has been disabled.I hope that out of all you guys who have been on my facebook page continue to check out this blog. I honestly have no idea when my facebook page will return. I have messaged Mark Zuckerberg and team facebook already. They sent me a message varifying that I'm a real person and if this was really me email I then responded to that. I don't know when I'll get my page back.

Here was the email exchange.
"Hi,

In order to receive support, you must reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the Facebook account that you referenced in your inquiry. This security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your inquiry.

In addition, note that Facebook will only be able to provide assistance if you are writing in from the email address that you used to log in to your Facebook profile that's disabled. If your disabled profile was registered under a different email address, then you will need to respond directly from that email address. To do this, take the following steps:

• Copy the exact email address you see in the "From" field of this email (ending in @support.facebook.com).
• Log in to the email account under which your disabled Facebook profile was registered.
• Compose a new email. Paste the address you copied (ending in @support.facebook.com) into the "To" field, let us know you're responding from your disabled email address in the body, and click "Send."

Once we have this information, we will take further steps to assist you. Remember that writing in multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team"

Here was my response....

"Hi this is indeed Seattle Sportsblog. I tried clicking on your link and nothing came up. I was wondering why my profile was disabled. I have over 900 friends but I see others have over thousands of friends. I haven't used any "F" words or nudity on my profile. Without warning my profile was disabled and I'm very dissapointed and it has ruined my day so far.

My email is seattlesportsblog@yahoo.com

My name on Facebook is Seattle Sportsblog
and my blog is seattlesports.tk"

I'll keep you guys posted until I get word. If they don't re-activate my page I will create a new page and I hope you guys still continue to follow this blog. I still have not been told why my facebook page was disabled and am extremely pissed off with Facebook doing that. If anyone reported my page then you are a chicken sh*t person. This blog was a forum for people to discuss sports and some topics got heated a bit but we were very classy sports blog. We offered some strong opinions but we also backed them up with some facts.

Spread the word that facebook disabled my blog to everyone. For now I'll still continue to post on here. Hopefully we get our account back.

Thanks guys for building our page up the way we did and I"m confident we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment