Thursday, July 15, 2010

Facebook is a damn joke!




By KShell

Facebook is a damn joke! They took down my blog and won't even discuss it so I will start another blog site on facebook. Please stay loyal to my blog I will appreciate it greatly.

Here is the joke of an email I received from this assholes

"Hi Seattle,

Your account was disabled because your behavior on the site was identified as harassing or threatening to other people on Facebook. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:

• Sending friend requests to people you don't know
• Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages
• Soliciting others for dating or business purposes

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that your behavior violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. You will no longer be able to use Facebook. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Please note that for technical and security reasons, we will not provide you with any further details about this decision.

Thanks,

Liam
User Operations
Facebook"

Here was my response which was heated.

"Abusive huh? I have never once harassed anyone on this site. In fact I have received some emails from people asking me what happened to my site.

I will start up another facebook page then and will continue to do so. This is my lively hood. This was an avenue to express my blog. I don't get how I was reported as "abusive" for having 900 friends when several people have thousands and thousands of friends. I don't get how I was harassing people when I was friend requesting people that YOU suggested that I friend.

Its a great shame that you guys got to be so big you no longer care about people anymore. Facebook used to be a fun site and an avenue for me to discuss sports with my fellow friends. Its a shame that you are so narrow minded on your decision.

I didn't receive a single warning on this topic. I have NOT sent out a single Email, every email that I messaged someone was in RESPONSE to their original post!

This is a horrible decision by your part. I will continue to keep creating pages so you might as well resume my page. I thought I could maybe get a warning since this is the first time I've heard of this. Also I'll report every major person who has numerous friends so you can delete them as well. See how flawed that is?

Your decision is a joke and crushed my site. Thanks for putting me out of business. "

Facebook you suck!

Kshell

No comments:

Post a Comment