Thursday, September 23, 2010

Facebook has deleted me its official



By: Kshell

Before I show you the email exchange between me and the dipshits known as Facebook Team I'll explain my picture. This situation sucks worse than a Turd Sandwich. This is just terrible. Its a shame Myspace fell apart because when Facebook had competition they couldn't act like a giant douche. So when I put it like that I'd still vote for the Turd Sandwich. I've very disgusted by this move and this will pretty much kill my blog. My blog had momentum on facebook but as a fan page it just won't be the same. I still hope you guys follow this blog as I'll continue to provide good thoughts. Spread the word and "Like" my blog on facebook and follow me on twitter please. Hopefully Twitter becomes popular amongst non celebs so I don't have to deal with this facebook non sense anymore.

Here was the Email Exchange:

Facedicks:

"Hi,

Facebook Customer Support has received your inquiry. Stand by as we should be back with you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our 'Help' page (http://www.facebook.com/help.php). You'll find lots of information about Facebook as well as many answers to your questions. Check out the FAQs on the Support page too.

Thanks for contacting Facebook and enjoy the site!

-Facebook Customer Support"

Seattle Sportsblog:

"Its hard to enjoy this site when this is the 2nd time I've been deleted. I didn't use any curse words on my page. I'm not abusive to anyone. I have 1,200 friends but so do most people. Today I added some friends because they were all suggested to me from other people. I get in auto pilot where the friend suggestions from another friend and friend request are on the same thing. I just click accept on all of them.

I'm a real person who has a real blog that you can check out. Please don't disable this one like you did again. I'm honestly begging you guys to give me my page back. This is a way to express my blog its how I"ve met so many great people to do interviews with and please this is the 2nd time you've done this to me."

Facedicks:

"Hi,

Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Facebook requires users to provide their real first and last names. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited, as is maintaining multiple profiles on the site. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reactivate this account for any reason. This decision is final.

Thanks for your understanding,

The Facebook Team"

I love the thanks for your understanding. Not only are they ruining my blog but they are also thanking me. Next time kick someone in the balls then say thanks for understanding. See how they respond?

Here was my response to that shitty email.

Seattle Sportsblog

"First of all you guys are a joke. Who was I impersonating? Nobody. My name is Seattle Sportsblog. All famous people have that yet you guys have a stick so far up your own ass its not even funny.

You guys delete me despite the fact I was causing zero harm to anyone and provided a service for people to discuss sports. Nevermind the fact that people were adding people like crazy off my friends page still get to keep their page is a friggin joke!

So enjoy your piss poor paying jobs as I don't give a shit anymore. Thanks for ruining my up and coming blog. But I'm sure you'll brag how you make facebook so "enjoyable" just don't forget to tell everyone how you delete so many people for no damn reason!

Yours truly,

Seattle Sportsblog

P.S. When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past; I want that they should bury me upside down, so YOU can kiss my ass."-Bob Knight "

Was I a bit harsh? Yes I was but screw it! I'm tired of them pushing me around and I'm going to voice my opinions on the matter. This is crap and they know it! Its just a matter of time before Twitter or some other thing takes over. "The Social Network" is my new Starbucks I'll avoid it like I would avoid a hooker if I had no condoms. I won't even waste my time on that stupid movie when its out on netflicks.

Keep reading my blog guys and I'll have some posts up after this weekend. I'm going to Boise this weekend to experience college gameday!

No comments:

Post a Comment