Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Facebook screws me yet again



By Kshell

For the second time in many of months my facebook profile was deleted. This time my profile was deleted like several others because for whatever reason Facebook doesn't believe in the right to express yourself.

Despite not swearing or bashing on people I'm deleted along with another big time sports blog in Seattle Sports Net. I had over 1,200 friends on facebook and now must start all over again.

I have created a "fan" page on facebook for you guys to still follow me and get updates. Just go under "local business" and type in Seattle Sportsblog and you should be able to find it.

Here is a link to it http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Sportsblog/148771848491281#!/pages/Seattle-Sportsblog/148771848491281

Anyways if you want to add my personal facebook you can as well my name is Kris Shellenbarger and I hope you continue to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment